For a prestigious luxury goods company,
we are looking for an
INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT COORDINATOR
To play central role in co-ordination of Interior Design projects, by following the Store Concept guidelines, from design stage to completion, according to quality, budget and planning, ensuring that appropriate parties involved are fully briefed and have received accurate, up to date and timely information at all stages of project.
- Maintain focus on a particular geographical region, acquire in depth knowledge of the particular characteristics of the market, from a technical (e.g. permit lead times, local norms) cultural, retail/wholesale point of view.
- Verify that initial data are sufficient to proceed (completed brief form, scaled plan and elevations, floor plan showing competitors and photos of location, lease agreement).
- Coordinate activities with architectural studio to verify executive and detail set of drawings according to the concept guidelines, to anticipate any problems
- Ensuring that the work progress is in line with project's timing, ensuring a continuous flow of info with all the parties (drawings, costs, timing, deliveries…)
- Coordinate layout approval process with Interior Design Director, Country Managing Directors and Top Management, including projects’ presentation.
- Coordinate approval of security plan in advance with corporate risk department and verify with technical specialist the respect of the agreed plan.
- Coordinate the bidding process, following Interior Design procedure guidelines and administrative tasks to prepare and send/follow up purchase order documents and contracts to suppliers, including delivery schedule of orders.
- Ensure the closure of project accountability with the markets
- Prepare a Project Status Recap and follow up monthly conference call with Country Managing Directors.
- Work with local Technical Specialist to verify that punch list is completed within 1 month of issued date and professional photos are taken
- Share info with Visual team to ensure Visual Merchandising materials orders arrive in line with project schedule and co-ordinate preparation of visual for hoarding in advance with the marketing department.
- Project management on special roll out projects
- Interfacing with administrative specialists for administrative aspects, follow up invoices and payments
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture (a Master/Specialization in related disciplines is a plus)
- 4/6 experience in Retail Design
- Autocad 2D, 3D, Photoshop, Office are a must
- Project management and planning technique
- Knowledge of design and architecture principles and tools
- Flexibility, Speed & Innovation
- Fluency in English and Italian (other Languages are a plus)
- Impactful communication & strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experiences in luxury goods companies is strongly preferred