Antal International is a leading multinational recruitment agency with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science, Chemical and Food is a team specialized in profiles with a scientific and engineering background in Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, SCM, R&D, Medical, Quality and Technical-Sales in Pharma, Chemical Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Chemical, Cosmetic, Medical, Plastic Rubber, Food.
Leading Medical multinational company based in Rome area
Inside Sales Representative - Medical Devices
- Remotely sells products and retains end-user patients within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts for pre-defined territory locations to achieve or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Identify, develop and close leads for the business and refer on internal leads when appropriate.
- Provides input on new markets, new product introductions, and existing products or supplies.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company's products and/or services.
- Manages and responds to customer concerns and problems.
- Arranges demonstration of products by field sales representatives.
- Assists the field sales representatives in the planning and execution of sales activities as well as providing on-going sales support including sales calls, data analysis, customer opportunities, and sales rep follow-up.
- Translates the results of his market insights into a clear prioritization of sales action:
- Leads price & contract negotiations to successfully close customer deals
- Delivers On-going product servicing by delivering accurate product information and forecasting and active supply chain management
- Conducts Regular Business Reviews with customers when it is applicable
- Ensures repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decisions making process & patterns
- Collaborates with tender & contract departments on managing large scale tender and / or contract sales cycle of his accounts.
- Closely collaborates with Customer Service, Commercial Operations (Pricing) and Finance
Location: Rome Area
- Medical representative license
- Fluency in English.
- Full clean driving license.
- Ideally remote sales experience in High Tech environment.
- Strong negotiation skills & Ability to close deals with customers
- Strong presentation / communication skills over the phone
- Optionally field sales experience or customer service experience in the Medical Devices industry
Please send your CV at email@example.com
Ref: Inside Sales Representative
Applications considered relevant to the research will be contacted within 30 days of receipt of the application.
For all others who want to send their CV, we will consider the professional profile for future opportunities.