Antal International è una multinazionale dell’headhunting con più di 110 uffici in 35 paesi.
Operations Division è un team specializzato in profili con background ingegneristico in ambito produzione, SCM, Research and Development, costruzioni, qualità, design e tecnico-commerciale.
Il nostro cliente, affermata e dinamica realtà multinazionale operante nel settore medicale ci ha incaricato di ricercare:
Product Manager - Electronic Infusion Pumps
To develop, implement and be accountable for short to medium term strategic marketing and operational plans for allocated products. To meet agreed profit, revenue and market share objectives in the short and medium term
• Recommend 1-3 year strategic options for the product through the planning process.
• Develop annual strategic marketing/operational plan outlining key activities and marketing programmes to address the Critical Success Factors and implement approved strategies within agreed budgets.
• Ensure plans/strategies accommodate the changes taking place in the market and respond to customer need.
• Produce short to medium term market share/growth grids for individual products.
• Implement the tactical plan in line with corporate strategic product objectives.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers to support current and future objectives.
• Monitor the product’s perceived functional performance and adjust plans accordingly.
• Communicate effectively within the organisation to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other key people in the achievement of product objectives.
• Be the recognised 'Product Champion' by developing and continuously updating knowledge of therapy, product and market.
• Be responsible for developing/adapting promotional material for the local market.
• Anticipate current & future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the product including Competitor activity
• Work with European Marketing teams to ensure appropriate communication, alignment and extensive utilisation of available resources and expertise
• Work with CommEx for developing the tactical and execution plans that will drive the strategy
• Able to work effectively with wider team (sales, clinical, IT, pharmacist) to ensure delivery of implementation
• Produce sales/production forecasts and monitor progress.
• Monitor and take corrective action for major deviations on plans, strategies, budget management and efficient use of resources.
• Effectively segment key markets and recommend positioning tactics.
• Implement strategies to maximise pricing and product mix opportunities
• Encourage cross-functional input to the planning process
• Conduct relevant market research for the product /therapy area and the market/customer base
• Where relevant, manage the product (pump, software, services) through the full lifecycle and/or manage end of life for previous products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
a) Must have Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• 2 to 3 years in Product Management and or Sales
b) Desirable Experience
• Masters degree preferred (Business Marketing - Ideally a Post Graduate Marketing Qualification