In one sentence
We are looking for a professional DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) that support end to end customers production and Non-Production environments.
What will your job look like?
- You will be part of a dynamic DevOps infrastructure team and will work closely with the development, testing and customer to provide the best quality of software and services to the customer.
- Manage and able to communicate independently with Customer and other stakeholders
- Extensive hands on in these technologies: OpenShift, Kubernetes, Dockers, Jenkins CI/CD
- You will, maintain, install and upgrade environments (e.g. stand alone, integrated, clustered) through the product life cycle (development, test, UAT, production) for internal and external users.
- Work on Latest DevOps Technologies – including Kubernetes, Dockers, Microservices, Couchbase, Kafka
All you need is...
- 4+ years of working experience in Linux Middleware Infrastructure Domain.
- Experience in micro services architecture
- 1+ years hands-on experience in these domains – RedHat Openshift (OCP) , Kubernetes , Dockers , Jenkins Pipeline (mandatory OCP and Kubernetes)
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux Server platform (Preferable Redhat) and Ansible
- Understanding of the middleware and NO-SQL database technologies (Couchbase, Elastic Search , Postgres, Kafka )
- Scripting and programming experience in languages such as Shell, Python and Java with a focus on automation.
- 3+ years hands-on experience installation and configuration of highly available and scalable enterprise domains.
- Ability to liaise with the customer and be the first line of support.
- Work with several teams and represent the required solutions to the customer
- Prioritize and manage tasks in a self-sufficient manner & define and lead processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and distributive tasks and to easily adjust to changing priorities.
- Capacity to learn new products and functionalities and to communicate details to teammates.
- Understand the product architecture and provide answers to customer queries
- Very good communication skills to all levels
- Work within a distributed team
- Flexible to join outages calls and work on weekends (24x7 support is required as part of a larger team)
Why you will love this job:
- You will be part of an industry leading company with the latest technologies.
- You will be part of a global company with career professional development opportunities globally.
- Work on Project using the latest DevOps Microservices architecture and technologies