£22,000 - £25,000
An international company based in Slough has an exciting opportunity for a Royalty Assistant to join their dynamic team. The role will be focused on managing, analyzing and processing royalties.
- Review Licensing deal terms for compliance with system, validate against statements
- Approve and issue invoices to customers
- Chase customers for statements, upload to system for validation and post activity
- Provide ongoing support to internal teams by troubleshooting issues, identifying and implementing long-term solutions, and short-term resolutions if necessary
- Provide training documents and lead training sessions
- Build reports to support business needs
Manage Projects including:
- Training Licensees on loading statements to Extranet tool
- Handle support questions from internal and external parties
- Collate and validate data to be used to implement and enhance system tools available to improve processes
- Experience with royalty processing
- Experience in Media, Licensing or Consumer Products required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Project, Visio, Outlook, and PowerPoint would be desirable
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.