Financial / Tax Controller
- Participation in the development and implementation of the optimal structure of an international holding company in terms of corporate governance and taxes.
- Developing consolidated management reporting standards from scratch for several companies of the group (several legal entities).
- Tax planning, optimization of tax benefits for company expansion and growth, calculation of tax burden for the companies and beneficiaries of the holding.
- Analysis of business operations and reporting in terms of tax risks and proposals to reduce them.
- Development of methodology to prevent and overcome tax risks.
- Transfer pricing.
- Planning of transactions and tax consequences of acquisition/sale of Russian and international assets.
- Organization of work with international providers and consultants on financial audit, reporting, taxation, etc.
- Interaction with tax and other controlling authorities as part of tax audits and other control measures.
- Higher education in economics/law.
- 5+ years experience in international taxation in B2C sector.
- Knowledge and skills in applying the tax laws of the Russian Federation and foreign jurisdictions.
- Experience in supporting M&A transactions
- Understanding of MLI and the Double Tax Treaties.
- Ability to apply in practice the provisions of tax, civil, labor, currency, customs, financial legislation, as well as the basic conditions of foreign trade operations
- English is upper intermediate and higher.