Senior Accountant for multinational company
- Assistance to Chief accountant with calculation of profit tax, tax policy updates, planning of profit tax
- AR/AP reconciliations, be responsible for acts of reconciliation with the customers
- Creating special source documentation for putting fixed assets into operation, for repairs, recognition the expenses
- Organization of inventories of fixed assets and execution of its results.
- Аccounting of fixed assets
- Preparing the roll for GAAP-STAT-Tax fixed assets for ISLLC (quarterly)
- Review the data downloaded from billing system to 1C (quarterly)
- Accounting of goods – accounting of importation, cost determination, sales documentation.
- Making payments orders in absence of bank accountant
- Participate in implementation of update of accounting and tax policies,
- Initiate and create necessary documents for Intercompany transactions
- Preparing of necessary registers for tax accounting and tax return disclosures - quarterly
- Preparing the USF calculation and filing the returns - quarterly
- Preparing the answers for tax authorities requests, according to Chief accountant requests
- Work on tax payable and receivables reconciliation with tax authorities
- Reconciliation with GAAP model - annually, confirmation with Chief accountant and Audit company
- Preparing the notes to annual Statutory financial statements - annually
- Participation in GAAP closing - monthly
- Providing the documents/comments to the auditors during annual external audit of financial statement and participate in discussion of problems
- A degree in Accounting, Finance from an accredited university.
- Advanced degree or Russian accounting certificate a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting with an understanding all the aspects of accounting, taxation, advanced knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experienced user of 1C 8.3 system
- Strong knowledge of Russian tax system, tax and civil legislation
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Strong written skills, ability to discuss the professional items
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Strong organizational and time management skills – ability to order competing priorities is critical
- English language - Upper- Intermediate
Registration under the RF Labor Code
Health insurance, bonuses e.t.c.
Location - Moscow