- Analyse the market potential (area and margin) where the product portfolio allows.
- Analysis of the pricing system for the crop throughout the seed business chain (wholesaler - retail - farmer)
- Prepare reviews of seed market players :
- By competitors
- By wholesalers - retail
- End customers
- Monitor and implement corporate cross-selling opportunities
- Customers .
External customers :
- Collect detailed information about each (including potential) key customer in the section :
- Business areas
- Sales teams
- Financial situation
- Market potentials by culture
- Sales plan by culture, annual budget, 2-year planning
- Prepare individual business strategies for each key customer
- Coordinate the collection of market information from the sales department and product managers (in cooperation with the marketing department)
- Set a rating scale for customers
Close interaction with the Product - manager
Cooperation with the Headquarters Apartment :
- Prepare a 3-year sales plan for cultures and receive confirmation from the International Culture Manager (CM)
- Sales figures that are regularly updated through the planning mechanism must comply with the instructions of the International Culture Manager (CM).
- Participate in meetings at Headquarters - flat upon request of the International Culture Manager (CM) or direct supervisor
Interaction with the International Team :
- Manage the Commercial Product Portfolio and manage product longevity in cooperation with the Product - Manager
- Develop and implement a sales strategy adapted to market conditions
- Develop and implement a pricing, discount and payment terms system and a licensing system for cultures
- Personal responsibility for preparing and following the Annual Sales Budget for the Company by Culture.
- Provide all necessary instructions/information to the logistics department to ensure guaranteed seed supply to customers
- Develop and set sales objectives for regional sales representatives by culture
- Manage customer claims, including accurate documentation
- Preparation of license agreements
- Coordination of medium-term planning and licensed seed production with third parties using internal management levers.
- Personal reporting: functionally - to the direct manager in the HQ - flat, administratively - to the General Director in Russia
- Manage the activities of the Product Manager (functionally and administratively)
- Provide the necessary rules and instructions to the sales team for the sales representatives to successfully perform their work
- To remain within the approved cost budget, for which direct management has been received
- Support management in preparing the cost budget in planning the overall budget.
- Collection of overdue debts in cooperation with the finance department
- Provide reports on meetings with customers
- Provide a monthly report in accordance with the instructions received
- Establish a seasonal report for all cultures in accordance with the instructions of the International Culture Manager (CM)
- Prepare special reports at the request of the International Culture Manager (CM) or the line manager
- Development and coordination of the sales process of the crop seeds portfolio in Russia
- Develop and coordinate the sales process
- Manage the activities of the Product - cultural manager
- Implement license contracts for crops and coordinate licensed seed production with third parties
- Analyse markets and explore new business opportunities