- Development and coordination of the sales process of the crop seed portfolio in Russia
- Develop and coordinate the sales process
- Manage the activities of the Product - cultural manager
- Implement crop licence contracts and coordinate seed production with third parties.
- Analyse markets and explore new business opportunities.
Tasks in different areas of activity
- Analyse the market potential (area and margin) where the product portfolio allows.
- Pricing system analysis for the entire seed business chain (wholesaler - retail - farmer).
- Prepare reviews of seed market players :
- By competitors
- By wholesalers - retail
- o End customers
- Monitor and implement corporate cross-selling opportunities.
External customers :
- ➢ Collect detailed information about each (including potential) key customer in the section :
- Business territories
- Sales teams
- Financial situation
- Market potentials by culture
- sales plan by culture, annual budget, 2-year planning
- Prepare individual business strategies for each key customer
- Coordinate the collection of market information from the sales department and product managers (in cooperation with the marketing department).
- Set a rating scale for customers
- Internal customers :
- Close interaction with Product - manager
Cooperation with the Headquarters Apartment :
- Prepare a 3-year sales plan for cultures and receive confirmation from the International Culture Manager (CM).
- Sales figures regularly updated through the planning mechanism must comply with the instructions of the International Culture Manager (CM).
- Participate in meetings at Headquarters - flat upon request of the International Culture Manager (CM) or direct supervisor
Interaction with the International Team :
- Manage the Commercial Product Portfolio and manage product longevity in cooperation with the Product Manager.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy adapted to market conditions
- Develop and implement a pricing, discount and payment terms system and a licensing system for cultures.
- Personal responsibility for preparing and following the company's Annual Sales Budget by Culture.
- Provide all necessary instructions/information for the logistics department to ensure guaranteed seed supply to customers
- Develop and set sales objectives for regional sales representatives by culture
- Manage customer claims, including accurate documentation.
- Preparation of license agreements
- Coordinate medium-term planning and licensed seed production with third parties using internal management levers.
- Personal reporting: functionally to the direct manager at the Headquarters, administratively to the General Director in Russia.
- Manage the activities of the Product Manager (functionally and administratively).
- Provide the necessary rules and instructions to the sales team for the sales representatives to carry out their work successfully.
- Finance .
- Stay within the approved cost budget, which has been directly managed.
- Support management in preparing the cost budget in planning the overall budget.
- Collect arrears in cooperation with the finance department
- Provide reports on meetings with customers
- Provide a monthly report in accordance with the instructions received.
- Establish a seasonal report for all cultures in accordance with the instructions of the International Culture Manager (CM).
- Prepare special reports upon request of the International Culture Manager (CM) or the immediate supervisor