- Ensure regular tax filings are completed accurately and on time (full involvement in VAT + support to other taxes).
- Manage full cycle of export VAT; collection/preparation/submission of documents;
- Check and sign VAT invoices issued;
- Manage and control VAT accounts.
- Contact with auditors regarding VAT issues.
- Monitoring of changes in tax legislation and advice on tax matters and the potential impact on the operation of the company
- Currency control
- Bank-client, daily payments
- Expence reports administration
- A degree in Accounting, Finance from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting with an understanding all the aspects of accounting, taxation, advanced knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Advanced computer skills - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experienced user of SAP system
- Strong knowledge of Russian tax system, tax and civil legislation
- Experience in export operations, currency control, VAT refund
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Strong written skills, ability to discuss the professional themes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Intermediate English skills
Registration under the RF Labor Code
Competitive salary, Health insurance, Mobile allowance
Location - center of Moscow