- Development and implementation of the future strategies of the company to grow in Russian market in coordination with the head quarter in the Netherlands
- Drives the development of a sales strategy, including target markets and clients.
- Setups and manage the sales activities
- Works with marketing and Product Development teams to implement product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Develops pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- Manages and takes care of admistrative and accounting works of the company
- Manages and takes care of the purchase , import and warehouse operations of the company
- Optimises the current business processes
- Builds a good team and organization to execute the goals and achieve the targets of the company
- At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a management role.
- Significant experience in the automotive aftermarket space.
- Success selling automotive spare parts.
- Proven sales track record in a new product/new market.
- Salary, medical insurance, annual bonus