FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
- The position includes an internship period in foreign offices (for 1.5 years), then return to production.
- Higher education in business, economics, law, psychology, social sciences or a similar field with emphasis on human resources management is desirable;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in human resources management or a related field (PR, communications, etc.);
- Internship experience (work, training, volunteering) abroad from 2 months (in any field of activity) is desirable;
- The desire to develop in the field of human resources management.
Terms and Conditions:
- Work in a large international company producing auto components;
- Official salary, registration under the Labour Code of the Russian Federation, social package.