Deputy Chief Accountant
- Accounting and tax accounting (write-off of expenses / settlements with counterparties / entry of summed up postings on wages and insurance premiums, etc.);
- Control over the formation of the purchase and sales book;
- Formation and analysis of tax accounting registers;
- Closing the period on a monthly basis;
- Participation in preparation of annual reports;
- Participation in the audit process;
- Closing of the period for corporate reporting: deferred assets and liabilities, adjustment of expenses (roubles), reserves, rent under IFRS 16 (information input).
- Higher professional education (accountant, economist);
- Experience of work in a foreign company;
- Experience in SAP program;
- Experience in 1C program
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Experience in all areas of accounting;
- English - upper-intermediate;
- Experience of work in a company producing medical equipment as an advantage.
- Formal employment;
- Prospective growth to chief accountant;
- Competitive white wage;
- VHI, annual bonus;
- Schedule of work: 5/2 from 9 to 18 hours;
- Territorially - subway station Paveletskaya.