- Start-up and develop a business of corporate and personal car fleet management, leveraging the production capabilities of the companies with already existing car fleet along with supporting the car sharing business owned by the Holding;
- Create a new business unit from scratch, to acquire corporate clients (and, in a second stage, individuals) to manage their car fleet starting from car washes and regular maintenance ending with damage repairs, fully leveraging the capabilities of the Holding and its partners.
- Develop and organize company’s business unit in order to meet company’s business targets;
- Update and adjust the business model and business plan to the evolving outcome;
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities;
- Define market strategy and key deliverables with respect to the rest of the Holding;
- Research and analyze market, users, and product roadmap
- Experience in B2B and B2C sales in service industry (car leasing and/or car sector as an advantage);
- People management: ability to successfully lead a team to the targeted results;
- Finance and Accounting literacy;
- Proven ability to create and develop partnership with key private institutions;
- Experience of online product creation and further development.
Salary, medical insurance, annual bonus, meal allowance.