- Automation of the procurement process. Bilateral integration between the procurement system and accounting. It is necessary to display the information from procurement in the accounting, and from there to return it back in the form of detailed reports.
- Encryption. Add an encryption option for tender documents to the system.
- Development and implementation of cloud signatures.
How an ideal candidate looks.
(If a certain item is missing, it is not scary and is discussed. After all, there are no ideal ones!)
- There is an IE or self-employment (we can make a GPC).
- Conversational English
- Integration development experience of 5+ years
- Experience of working with financial organizations
- Experience in team development
Stack of technologies
- Experience of project development at Camel
- Modular integration tests using Camel
- The ability to customize an electronic digital signature
- The ability to configure encryption
- CryptoPro DSS
- SAP Concur
- TCS BanCS for Treasury
- Web Services
- APACHE CXF
- Spring Boot
- Spring Security
- Active MQ
Progress of work
- Task TOR
- Accesses are granted.
- Writing the code itself
- Project Delivery
After the integration, some projects will need support
- Small tasks to edit
- Product Support
Thank you for your attention!
We tried very hard to interest you in the vacancy. We are waiting for your feedback