Wholesale and Insurance Team Data Analyst
- HCS/OEM Factoring dealer acquisition plan enhancement.
- Provide expertise and recommendations in terms of factoring processes to the OEM.
- Liaison with the factoring counterparts on day-to-day matters: financial partners, OEM, dealers.
- Develop set of policies and supervise the factoring processes to improve cooperation between the OEM/HCS/partners/dealers.
- Organize the process of calculation of factoring credit limits required to support the OEM’s sales strategy.
- Monitor the security required from the dealers by the factoring partners and analyze the impact on the factoring credit limits activated.
- Experience 3-5 years in corporate finance (banking, factoring, leasing, automotive finance).
- Collecting information from counterparts.
- Making reports on factoring dealer acquisition level.
- Credit limits calculation & statistics tracking.
- Be familiar with automotive industry and corporate finance products.
- Interaction with OEM sales and dealer development departments in terms of sales and financials.