Required work experience: 3–6 years
Full time, full day
Modern production 150 km. from Moscow.
- Development and maintenance of the technological documentation on the products of production.
Control and maintenance of technological processes of production of ceramic building materials on sites:
- Mass preparation (recipes, dosing, unit operation parameters)
- Moulding (molding parameters, nozzle condition and adjustment, dryer car setting patterns)
- Drying (drying parameters)
- Gardens (quality of dry "raw", schemes of landing on kiln cars)
- Firing (firing parameters)
- Unloading (quality of the finished product meets the requirements, palletizing, packaging, and storage schemes)
- Optimization of technological processes to reduce production costs:
- Costs of energy (electricity and gas)
Launching new products, optimizing them and existing products under:
- Line technology capabilities
- Market requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of production technology (ceramics or building materials).
- Experience in chamber dryers, preferably.
- Experience in manufacturing large-format ceramic blocks, preferably
- Work on modern equipment in an international company.
- Official registration and payment.
- Company compensates for accommodation of the employee.