AP Accountant (B2B comapany)
- In-coming invoices: Organize the physical registry of in-coming invoices according to the local legislation and provide with purchase book for VAT calculation;
- Posting: posting of all in-coming invoices from Vendors and check if the document was correctly filled out;
- Participation in month-end closing: accruals, postings, supporting documents, reports.
- Accounts reconciliation: monthly balance accounts reconciliation in CARS, reconciliation based on both COA (LRU&S) for further consolidation of local reports;
- Reconciliation with Vendors: Quarterly reconciliation with local Vendors and monthly with allied Vendors;
- Advance reports: Accounting process for advance reports. (control, posting, VAT posting);
- Purchase Order & e-catalog MIRO processes: PR creation and further posting in SAP.
- Reports: Supporting reports for VAT(Purchase book) and profit tax purposes.
- Other: Whole process of creation Vendor according to Delphi process and etc.
- Education in Accounting, Audit, Finance or Economics.
- At least 4 years experience in accounting and relevant experience (Accounts Payable)
- ERP – SAP (PN1 – will be a plus)
- English – Intermediate
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Good communication skills.
- Registration under the RF Labor Code
- Health insurance, bonuses e.t.c.
- Location - South of Moscow