- Engage with global cross-functional business teams to initiate projects, to analyze enhancement requests and communicate with the development team
- Work on Projects/Tasks that focus on company Business processes.
- Proficient in software development lifecycles namely Waterfall and Agile and AIM Methodology.
- To understand business needs from the Business Requirement Documents and work towards proposed solution.
- Responsible for setups and functional testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
- Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards
- Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts including but not limited to Scope Document.
- Business Requirements Document
- Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules and Use Cases
- Activity Diagrams, Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
- Application Gap analysis
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in IT/Technology.
- 3+ years of experience in covering process flows in ERP systems such as Oracle, Salesforce or other ERP systems.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL queries.
- 3+ years of demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of documents, test cases, Project Lifecycle experience is a must.
- 3+ experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools