Business Development Director
- Building, optimizing and operatively managing business processes of the company based on the goals and tasks set by the management;
- Coordination of interaction between departments;
- Drawing up development plans and control over their implementation;
- Development of strategy for entering new markets;
- Ensuring the implementation of commercial indicators, development plan for the opening of new offices, increasing customer base.
- Sales planning, analysis and control of financial and economic indicators, cost optimization, profit increase;
- Introduction of innovative technologies;
- Analysis and modernization of existing business processes;
- Development and control of compliance in the network of a high level of service, service standards.
- Higher education;
- Experience in companies with strong sales management systems;
- A clear understanding of all business processes and the ability to quickly implement and automate them;
- The system approach to the decision of problems, ability to set priorities and to act consistently
- Focus on achieving commercial performance and improving retail network efficiency;
- Preparedness to work in conditions of uncertainty and multitasking;
- Leadership, advanced logical and analytical thinking;
- High communication skills and strong organizational abilities.