Head of production operations (warehouse)
- Management of the sorting centre for order picking and packaging
- Ensuring the safety of stored goods
- Analysis of current business processes and development of proposals and measures for their optimization
- Active participation in the development and implementation of activities to improve the efficiency of the sorting centre
- Reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly basis
- Higher specialized education
- At least 5 years of experience in warehousing logistics in large companies and in class A warehouses with the area of 20,000 m2 or more, it is desirable to have experience working with conveyor equipment.
- Experience in leadership positions of 3 years and more
- Experience of managing teams in the warehouse from 1000 people
- Successful HR experience: motivation, control, management
- Experience in organizing business processes of warehouse logistics
- High organisational and management skills
- High responsibility, sociability, activity
- Ability to work in multitasking mode, readiness for processing (at a stage of start and formation of processes of the project, at a stage of change and optimization of processes)
- When responding to a vacancy, please indicate which cities you are ready to move to.