Expert in design and processability of tank construction (LNG and ethane)
- Coordination and control over the design and processability of tank construction (LNG and ethane).
- Control over the schedule and quality of design work performed (certification and control of the necessary documentation.
- General proactive control of work planning for the design and manufacturability of construction (timely availability of working documentation for construction (in the production of works), for procurement).
- Control and coordination of changes in the design, working documentation, consideration of requests for deviations, clarifications).
- Review and approval of design and working documentation for LNG and ethane tanks.
- Control over STU development in the part of LNG and ethane tanks.
- Checking and confirming the progress of works submitted by the contractor for payment to the company's cost control services in respect of LNG and ethane tanks.
- Coordination of interaction with the upper structure design and integration contractors and other participants, if necessary.
- Control and confirmation of the contractor's reporting on the progress of design work.
- Regular meetings with the contractor regarding LNG and ethane reservoir design discipline.
- Participation in localisation measures for LNG and ethane tanks.
- Participation in developing the legal and regulatory framework for LNG Projects and updating it with due consideration of Russian and foreign practices on issues within the competence of the Department.
- Execution of orders and instructions of the Head of the Department on issues within the competence of the Department.
- Higher education. Possible specializations: Industrial and civil engineering; Design, construction and operation of gas and oil pipelines, gas and oil storage facilities; Construction and repair of objects of pipeline transport systems; Operation and maintenance of objects of transport and storage of oil, gas and refined products; Chemical technology of oil and gas;
- Experience of at least 3 years;
- English (spoken, written);
- Knowledge of the principles of design and construction of oil and gas facilities (concrete structures, storage tanks, pipe bundling) of the relevant international and Russian standards and norms. Previous experience in large international projects of oil and gas facilities construction;
- In-depth knowledge in the design and construction of objects for storage of petroleum products, LNG / LPG;
- Examples of necessary results/achievements: bringing the object to commissioning;
- Experience in international projects (preferably).