- To administrate the existing programs according to local legislation.
- To analyze the accidents, incidents and environmental events, prepare root cause analysis.
- To implement the management system according to ISO 9.001 / 14.001.
- To develop the plant specific instructions, standard operation procedures, checklists.
- To maintain and update of the documentation according to the company's guidelines.
- To coordinate the third party suppliers about external HSE support.
- To develop and implement the HSEQ training programme.
- To support the audits by customers and of internal inspections related to HSEQ.
- To communicate with the company's head quarter in Russia and Europe.
- Higher education (preferably engineering).
- Strong previous experience at the relevant role on production sites in international companies (not less than 6 years).
- Successful experience in implementing the management systems.
- Deep knowledge in health, safety, environment and quality sphere.
- Readiness for relocation to Lipetsk.
- Self-organized, initiative, strong analytical and management skills, communication and persuasive skills.