- Perform operational control of the production process using computer equipment, communications and communications in accordance with production programs, calendar plans, shift tasks and instructions;
- Perform operational control over the production process, ensuring maximum use of production capacity, rhythmic and uninterrupted movement of raw materials and materials;
- Identify production reserves to establish the most rational modes of operation of technological equipment, more complete and uniform loading of equipment and production areas, reducing the duration of the production cycle;
- Keep a log of the work of the production shop, make reports, reports and other technical documentation on the progress of production;
- In a timely manner to participate in relevant events, trainings on occupational safety; training in safe methods and receptions of performance of works, rendering first aid in case of accidents in the workplace.
- Working with dangerous goods and materials;
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Preferably experience in chemical production;
- Desirable experience in the repair service, the ability to work with equipment.
- A decent level of compensation
- Registration under the Labor code of the Russian Federation
- Monthly premium.