Project control manager
- Managing and analyzing the project plan, schedule and cost consequences in accordance with company procedures and the project execution plan.
- Coordinate interface between cost and schedule in order to predict cost outcomes and cash needs.
- Manages budget changes and transfers and facilitates processing of project variances.
- Produces the project cost and progress reports per procedure.
- Supervises the development and maintenance of all forecasts for cost and schedule and forecast for cash flow and profit and loss.
- Identify and analyze potential project problems and recommends corrective action and follow up on recommendations.
- Motivates project team to meet project objectives; promotes communication and teamwork within group and project.
- Education in Accounting, Engineering, Management, Business Administration.
- More than 10 years’ experience of Project control/Project management.
- Sound understanding of Project control systems and technics (e.g. Primavera, MS Project).
- Be self-motivating and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Company offers competitive compensation package.