- To take part in new products development and launch: assist in sourcing raw materials, control manufacturing process, testing of ready products.
- To supervise and coordinate all technical laboratory work.
- Quality management and control.
- To ensure that product test certificates are developed.
- To support sales team with product samples.
- To provide product training to internal and external customers.
- Degree in Chemicals/Materials Science/Engineering (PhD will be an advantage).
- Knowledge of construction chemicals/materials testing, product development.
- Successful previous experience not less than 5 years in new products development, technical service and engineering, QA/QC.
- Analytical thinking, team player, passionate about chemistry and new products development.
Company offers competitive compensation package and opportunity for professional development in interesting projects.