- General management of technical center (R&D, Quality, Technical customer service).
- To ensure QC, local NPD and Technical Services comply with Company any relevant local standards.
- To implement new test methods if necessary and ensure the test equipment is maintained and calibrated frequently.
- To ensure that product test certificates are developed and maintained to provide verification of material properties claimed on Technical Data Sheets.
- To build effective collaboration with Sales and Marketing.
- To supervise and coordinate all technical laboratory work, field evaluations and production trials.
- To coordinate the sourcing of new or alternative raw materials or alternative suppliers for existing raw materials.
- Ensure that Bills of Material (BOM) are updated for any change to raw materials or formulations relating to manufactured products.
- Staff development.
- Degree in Chemistry/Materials Science/Engineering.
- 15+ years in new product development, technical product service and engineering environment.
- 10+ years in management roles with teams not less than 15 people.
- Knowledge of construction chemicals/materials testing, product development.
- Ability to research and keep up to date with latest computerized communication techniques.
- People management.
Company offers competitive compensation package.