- - Management of the warehouse for receiving, storing and releasing inventory, their placement, taking into account the most rational use of warehouse space;
- - Management of the warehouse to provide documentary support for loading and unloading operations;
- - Organization of timely shipment to clients, coordination of shipment issues with clients;
- - Organization of the division's work in compliance with labor discipline and safety regulations ;
- - Ensuring the safety of stored inventory, compliance with storage modes, rules for registration and delivery of incoming and outgoing documents, as well as their archiving;
- - Organization and carrying out of loading and unloading operations at the warehouse in compliance with the norms, rules and instructions on labor protection;
- - Development of new Instructions on labor protection, taking into account the specifics of production;
- - Participation in the certification and rationalization of workplaces;
- - Coordination of the warehouse staff (2 employees), conducting all types of training;
- - Monitoring the availability and serviceability of fire-fighting equipment, the condition of premises, equipment and inventory in the warehouse and ensuring their timely repair.
- - Experience in warehouses with harmful and dangerous goods from 3 years (food, chemical, cosmetic) - REQUIRED;
- - Knowledge of legislation regarding storage and shipment of dangerous goods;
- - Knowledge of the shipper's responsibility in terms of transport logistics;
- - Knowledge of occupational health and safety;
- - Knowledge of SAP-preferably, knowledge of the necessary programs for accounting of inventory, acceptance, shipment, document flow.
- - Official registration;
- - Fixed monthly salary, annual bonus;
- - Extended VMI package;
- - Working hours: 5/2, from 8.00 to 17.00;
- - Food.