- To manage the production and economic activity of the shop.
- To ensure the implementation of the production plan.
- To ensure technically correct operation of equipment and other fixed assets.
- Control the safety of work performance of subordinate employees in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, internal labor regulations, instructions on labor safety, fire safety, and other local regulations.
- Determines the need and creates a stock of raw materials and supplies for the production plan.
- Keeps records of remaining raw materials and supplies.
- Experience in the production of paints and varnishes, or relevant chemical production.
- Experience of working with dangerous TMTs.
- Communicative, honest, result-oriented.
- Team player. The desire to develop themselves and others.
- Good salary level + monthly bonus.
- Health and life insurance (including for family members).