FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
Our client – an international pharmaceutical company is now looking for a Regional medical adviser (MSL) for Oncology portfolio.
In this role you will be expected to serve as a field-based extension of the Medical Affairs Group.
- Systematically identify the scientific exchange needs of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), investigators and other stakeholders in patient care, establish strong professional relationships, provide credible scientific expertise
- Ensure compliant communication and education of company’s product portfolio to meet the educational and professional needs of key customers
- Responds effectively to requests for scientific exchange
- Support design and implementation of scientific programs with external experts and Medical Affairs
- Support local team disease area and product knowledge through scientific training
- Maintain personal expertise in relevant disease areas
This role requires an energetic person with Medical or pharmaceutical degree (PhD preferred); 1+ years of experience in a MSL role and a good command of English
Availability to travel approximately 50-70% of time is required.
Company provides a competitive salary, annual bonus, medical and life insurance, travel insurance, corporate car, mobile phone.