- To develop and implement local sales strategy for relevant segment.
- To meet the assigned quarterly and annual sales target.
- To support regional sales team projects.
- To manage existing client base and develop new business effectively.
- To analyze and monitor competitors and customers activities.
- To coordinate the external/internal relevant project.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B sales in the construction industries: materials (geosintetiks – preferably), equipment and engineering.
- Business development & account management experience – essential.
- Customer and market intelligence (construction or engineering for Oil&Gas preferably).
- Business and financial acumen.
- Effective communicator with very good negotiation and presentation skills; self-organized, proactive.
- Readiness to travel extensively in Russia and CIS.
Company offers competitive compensation package: salary + annual bonus + medical insurance.