FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
Our client, a large international manufacturer of construction and agricultural machinery, is looking for a Logistics Assistant.
- Support of most supply chain procedures;
- Administrative support of trade documents;
- Creation and verification of sale and import agreements;
- Adding necessary data to existing reports related to the import process;
- Managing accompanying documents;
- Account management;
- Preferably specialized higher education. We are also ready to consider candidates completing their studies in the field of Logistics;
- Ability to responsibly approach to solving problems;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to set priorities and work in short terms.
Terms and Conditions:
- Part-time work (4 hours per day);
- Working in a dynamic young team in a foreign company;
- Office in the center of Moscow;
- Work schedule 5/2 with the ability to grow to full employment.
Please send your CV to Roman.Usmanov@antalrussia.com