Engineer - designer (water supply, sewerage)
- Participation in the development of the engineering part of projects (stages P, TD, EP) as a draughtsman;
- Execution of the drawing part of water supply and sewerage;
- Coordination of decisions made with the design developments of other parts of the project;
- Ensuring compliance of the decisions developed with the current regulations and standards.
- Higher education in engineering and construction;
- At least 3 years of experience in the design of water supply and canalisation is mandatory;
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory materials on design, construction and operation of facilities; modern equipment and materials;
- Computer skills Autodesk/ Revit / BIM, MS Offce;
- Knowledge of foreign languages: (English / German) is welcome.