Process engineer (ceramist)
- Development and maintenance of technological documentation for production products.
- Control and maintenance of technological processes for production of ceramic building materials at sites:
- Mass preparation (recipes, dosing, operating parameters of the units); Forming (forming parameters, condition and adjustment of the mouthpieces, setting schemes for drying cars); Drying; Gardens (dry "raw" quality, setting schemes for kiln cars); Firing; Unloading (quality of the finished product meets the requirements, setting schemes for palletizing, packing, displaying in the warehouse)
- Optimisation of technological processes to reduce production costs by reducing: Marriage; Energy costs;
- Launching new products, optimizing them and existing products for: Line technological capabilities; Market requirements
- Subordination - to the Chief Technologist.
- Experience in production technology (ceramics or building materials)
- Experience on chamber dryers, preferably
- Experience in manufacturing large-format ceramic blocks, preferably