Senior Business Development Manager
- To identify new opportunities and projects that have the highest probability.
- To analyze the market, competitors, economic and political factors, etc.
- To develop the optimal commercial structure for each opportunity and to make the optimal value proposition.
- To meet potential customers and stakeholders to understand and progress opportunities.
- To lead the negotiation and execution of agreements.
- To provide the commercial guidance to the project execution team until on-stream of the project.
- 5+ years industry experience at the relevant role or equivalent preferred.
- Proved track records at business development at engineering company preferred.
- Understanding of competitive and partner landscape (engineering at oil&gas, metallurgy, chemical, etc).
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work in an environment of high autonomy.
- Experience in creating and communicating compelling messages to C-level executives, with an ability to leverage logic, experience, facts, and passion to influence others.
- Proven ability to work with other executives in the development of strategic direction.