- Development of architectural part of complex projects of objects of different purposes (complex of buildings, district, city);
- Development of the town-planning concept taking into account the city needs and legislative conditions;
- Designing of projects for each planned building (residential houses, kindergartens and schools, parks, etc.).
- Higher education in Urban Planning or Architecture
- Experience of at least 3 years (development of urban planning documentation, conceptual design - master plans).
- Ability to conduct a comprehensive urban planning analysis of the territory
- Know and navigate urban planning legislation
- High level of work in AutoCAD, ability to work in SketchUP;
- Portfolio availability is a must.
Official registration, fixed monthly salary. The company provides release (discussed individually), interesting tasks, work in an office with modern infrastructure and comfortable conditions for daily work. Expanded social package: compensation for sports training and foreign language learning, the opportunity to learn and attend specialized events.