- Combine understanding of business objectives and user experience needs to create content for a wide variety of projects and scenarios.
- Work closely with product managers, graphic designers, interaction designers, marketing specialists and front-end developers throughout the creative process.
- Be responsible for the voice, tones and quality of the content.
- Come up with creative concepts for promotions and marketing events.
- Manage the end-to-end project flow, from request to ideation, production, testing and review
- 3 years or more of full-time content experience. E-commerce or agency experience preferred.
- A portfolio showing high-quality content deliverables.
- Related degree preferred but not required.
- Key skill sets: Copywriting, information architecture, user experience, technical writing, content management, localization, digital marketing.
This position is based in Moscow, Russia