We are looking for a results-oriented, collaborative, communicative, and passionate marketing leader to join one of the leading language schools "study abroad" business and help take the brand presence and overall business to a new level in Russia.
Motivated to work in a challenging, fast paced environment and grow with a strong team committed to excellence and quality at all levels.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Country Manager of Russia, with the support from Global marketing team, accountable for delivering world-class results while meeting the growing demands of study abroad product portfolio and the increasingly competitive market in Russia.
The role will focus on study abroad program market strategic implementation and ongoing business growth by leverage online platform, offline activities, internal resources and external partners to achieve the mission of opening the world through education.
This position will report to the Country Manager.
- Develop and execute impactful and integrated marketing strategy to grow Russia’s study abroad business
- Work closely with Country Manager, and coordinate with Europe regional marketing and sales teams and local sales teams to ensure alignment of marketing strategy, online and offline
- Build and refine advertising strategies including budget, bidding, creative, continuously across all channels to drive business outcomes.
- Provide a steady flow of sales leads through on and offline activities and measure the return on marketing program investments
- Plan and manage digital advertising campaigns across search engines, display advertising network and social media based on budget and goal.
- Monitor campaign performance closely in a daily basis, and identify trends and insights for optimizing investment and performance based on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Coordinate with local sales teams to develop effective product lifecycle promotion strategies across the country
- Recruit and lead the local marketing team to execute the above
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferable
- Distinctive presentation and writing skills, in both Russian and English
- A proven track record in leadership and marketing, with a minimum of 3 years‘ consumer marketing (online marketing experience is a must) at senior management level and experience and knowledge of Russian market
- Strong influencing and communication skills - able to drive an agenda and build consensus effectively and collaboratively with departmental, regional, and global partners
- Strong project management ability
- Personal passion for international education and travel and online marketing, and a strong desire to develop future career in an international platform