Specialist in non-production procurement
- Conducting tenders within the specified category (administrative and economic services and goods, IT services and goods, services category HR);
- Conducting negotiations with suppliers on the terms of contracts;
- Drawing up the relevant tender documentation (non-governmental tenders);
- Work with related departments within the framework of procurement plans execution (legal, financial, IT, HR, administrative and economic department, logistics department).
- The availability of relevant experience in service/non-productive procurement from year to year is mandatory;
- Higher education completed/non-complete with the possibility to work in the established schedule;
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Directum, etc.;
- Ability to analyze information, negotiate, focus on results, taking into account the set priorities.