LNG Tank Design Control Expert
- Coordination and control of design and processability of construction of tanks (LNG and ethane).
- Control of the schedule and quality of the design work performed (survey and control of the preparation of the necessary documentation.
- General proactive control of planning work on the design and manufacturability of construction (timely availability of working documentation for construction (for the production of work), for procurement).
- Control and approval of changes in terms of design, working documentation, consideration of requests for deviations, clarifications).
- Review and approval of design and working documentation for LNG and ethane tanks.
- Monitoring the development of STU in terms of LNG and ethane tanks.
- Verification and confirmation of the progress of work being charged by the contractor to the company's cost control services for LNG and ethane tanks.
- Coordination of interaction with the topside design and integration contractors, other participants as required.
- Monitoring and confirmation of the contractor's reporting on the progress of the design work.
- Conducting regular meetings with the contractor regarding the discipline of LNG and ethane tank design.
- Participation in containment activities for LNG and ethane tanks.
- Participation in the formation of the regulatory framework for LNG Projects, its updating taking into account Russian and foreign practice on issues related to the competence of the Department.
- Execution of orders and instructions of the Head of the Department on issues within the competence of the Department.
- Higher education. Possible specializations:
- Industrial and civil construction.
- Design, construction and operation of gas and oil pipelines, gas and oil storage facilities.
- Construction and repair of objects of pipeline transport systems
- Operation and maintenance of objects of transport and storage of oil, gas and refined products
- Chemical technology of oil and gas
- Work experience at least 3 years
- English (spoken, written)
- Knowledge of the principles of design and construction of oil and gas facilities (concrete structures, storage tanks, piping) of the relevant international and Russian standards and norms. Previous experience in implementing large international projects for the construction of oil and gas facilities.
- Deep knowledge in the field of design and construction of storage facilities for petroleum products, LNG / LPG.
- Examples of required results / achievements: bringing the facility to commissioning
- Experience of international projects
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Decent level of payment;
- Annual premium;
- Social package.