Power supply systems engineer
- Development of project documentation for sections P, TD, EP;
- Development of single-line and principal schemes;
- Coordination of decisions made with the design developments of other sections of the project;
- Ensuring compliance of the decisions developed with the current regulations and standards.
- Higher technical education in electrical engineering / power supply / energy;
- At least 5 years of experience in the design of power supply systems for buildings and structures, internal power supply, electrical lighting, low-current systems, warning systems, SKUD, SCS;
- Availability of knowledge: legislative and regulatory materials for design, construction and operation of facilities (GOST, PUE); standards, specifications and other requirements for the development and execution of design and estimate documentation; construction technology; construction norms and rules;
- Understanding of schemes and technical arrangement of equipment;
- Computer skills/ PC-Kenntnisse: at least on a minimum level various programs CAD, Autodesk Revit / BIM, MS Office / verschiedene CAD-Programme, Autodesk Revit / BIM, MS Office;
- Foreign languages: English - (at least), German - is welcome.