- Responsible for RAS and Tax accounting of the whole Company
- Supervises the team of 2 accountants
- Prepares and submit timely RAS financial statements, statistics reports and annual International reporting package.
- Responsible for preparation and timely submission of tax returns.
- Establishes regular reconciliation process with tax authorities to provide rational use of company’s funds, timely responds to all tax authorities requests and communication
- Ensures tax legislation and accounting rules are observed
- Prepares Company’s TP documentation and submits TP notifications on the timely basis to tax authorities
- Initiates and carries out TB reconciliation on the monthly basis
- Ensures monthly closing process according to RAS and management reporting
- Principles for the whole company.
- Responsible for accruals preparation on the monthly basis.
- Monitors bank payroll solution works properly and timely
- Provides timely payments of Company’s liabilities
- Executes credit control for sales on credit terms, monitors trade receivables
- Executes Head of Finance substitution when necessary.
- Ensure the close communication with the companies` employees in terms of finance discipline, internal document flow.
- Works out financial policies and procedures in the sphere of responsibility
- Ensures SAP-system stabilisation and modification when necessary in the sphere of responsibility.
- Participate in tax audits, interact with auditors (internal and external) in the sphere of responsibility.
- Initiate and consult Head of Finance on necessary changes and modifications in the sphere of responsibility.
- Participates in annual budget and forecasts process in terms of BS and CF planning
- Prepares the ad-hoc reports according to management request
- Contribute to the performance of the activity and organisation of the accounting department.
- Work experience in pharmaceutical companies
- Economic/Finance Higher Education
- 5-7 years in Russian accounting, 3 years in a similar position
- Thorough knowledge of Russian Accounting standards and regulations.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Russian Tax Code
- Internal accounting processes organisation, optimisation and automation
- English – advanced level
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Competitive salary level
- Bonus after year results
- Office in the city center