Location is Smolensk region (180 km from Moscow)
- High education in law specialization;
- Work experience in areas connected with law activity is desirable;
- Hands-on mentality;
- High Pressure Resistance;
- Fluent English;
- Analytical thinking, ability to prioritize and to solve conflicts;
- PC knowledge.
- Consulting all the departments on different tax issues,
- Compliance with applicable tax regulations and mitigation of tax risks,
- Structuring of deals from tax perspective,
- Overall tax planning, optimization, use of favorable tax regimes and tax advantages provided in the legislation,
- Tax burden modelling.
- Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
- Salary is 200-250K gross (discussed in an interview) + flat.
- Comprehensive induction program;
- Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
- Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
- Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance