Lead Investment Management Analyst
- The formation of a forecast of costs and revenues from agreements with pharmacy chains
- Preparation and presentation of Ad-hoc financial models for evaluating the effectiveness of contracts with pharmacy chains
- Risk assessment and modeling
- Participation in the development / modernization of platforms that accumulate the main components of cooperation with pharmacy chains - here it is assumed cross-functional interaction with IT, Business Intelligence departments and external integrator companies
- Modernization of budgeting / forecasting processes of expenses and revenues in pharmacy chains
Our ideal candidate:
- Able to work in standard Microsoft Office software, ERP, OLAP cubes, Optimacros, Pyrus.
- Has an experience of work as an analyst of 5 years (preferably in Pharma);
- Has successful experience in analytical support of the network part of the business (building models, calculators, calculating bonuses, etc.)
- Has experience in successful design work
- Higher education (preferably mathematical / economic / financial);
- Advanced Excel user (preferably knowledge of VBA);
- Has developed skills for visualizing reports and preparing presentations;
- Stress-resistant and results-oriented in teamwork;
- Speaks English - not lower than Upper-intermediate
- Competitive white salary
- Registration on STD (maternity rate)
- Territorial: metro Kurskaya.
- The first time is remote work.
- The company takes care of its employees and their health.
- Probationary period - 3 months
- After the trial period - VHI, mobile communication compensation
- Annual bonus