Required work experience: 1-3 years
- Participation in the development and implementation of the optimal structure of an international holding company in terms of corporate governance and taxes.
- Development and preparation of consolidated financial statements for the companies of the group (several legal entities).
- Tax planning, optimization of tax benefits for the expansion and growth of the company, calculation of the tax burden for companies and beneficiaries of the holding.
- Analysis of business transactions and reporting for tax risks and suggestions for mitigating them.
- Development of a methodology to prevent and overcome tax risks
- Transfer pricing.
- Planning of transactions and tax consequences for the acquisition / sale of Russian and international assets.
- Organization of work with international providers and consultants on financial audit, reporting, taxation, etc.
- Interaction with tax and other regulatory authorities as part of tax audits and other control measures.
- Higher economic / legal education.
- Experience from 5 years in the field of international taxation
- Knowledge and skills of applying the tax legislation of the Russian Federation and foreign jurisdictions.
- Understanding MLI and Double Taxation Agreements.
- Ability to put into practice the provisions of tax, civil, labor, currency, customs, financial legislation, as well as the basic conditions of foreign trade operations
- English - upper intermediate and above.