Business development manager / NKAM
- Deliver the company’s sales targets while driving the continuous business plan upgrade agenda within the key customers in the region of scope, and to contribute in the continuous improvement in business processes and practices.
- Perform commercial activations lead for brands across the area of scope in order to achieve the sales goals defined by the company.
- Provide input into overall sales strategy and drive customer marketing and promotional agenda towards agreed targets with the aim of strengthening the brands in the assigned market.
- Drive planning and implementation of category brand plans, proactively develop initiatives aligned to the business and brand strategies with specified clients with the aim to continue strengthening the company's sales strategy.
- Build solid and meaningful long-term relationships with each of the customers within the scope, understanding our brands as a value creator for them.
- Schedule and attending meetings with customers frequently for Hero customers to ensure proper implementation of Commercial plan and strategies defined, plus find new opportunities.
- Accountable for delivering the Business Plan (BP) for their respective customers
- Provide best point of sale and point of purchase solutions to maximize standout of company brands.
- Active participation in business control monthly cycle with HQ, to review main KPI’s defined for customers (sales, Promo’s, visibility, distribution).
- Responsible for exploring new business opportunities beyond the existing ones (new customers or channels)
Experience and background requirements:
- University education
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience across key off-trade retailers (including Federal chains) within a fast paced FMCG environment Field sales experience
- Proven track record of achievement against targets
- Ambitious (connected to the future development of the responsibilities assigned), Self-motivated & Results driven
- Excellent communicator
- Customer focussed
- Negotiation and Selling Skills
- Strategic thinking able to build long term relationships and add value to our clients
- Readiness to dedicate 20-30% of the time on the field (Trade visits)
- Eager to step change
- English advanced level is mandatory