You're going to face challenges such as:
- Development of architectural solutions for business process management;
- Development of technical projects (data model, business objects, interface);
- Development of system modules in accordance with technical specifications;
- Eliminate errors in software;
- Conducting code verification;
- In the future, managing a team of developers.
- Experience in developing web applications;
- Close acquaintance with BPMN, other notations of process visual description;
- Knowledge of .NET and/or Java;
- Possession of flexible programming methodology (Scrum);
- Knowledge of English above average or above will be a plus;
- Higher education in information technology is welcome;
- Experience in industrial software development will be a big plus;
- Creative approach to problem solving.
What you get:
- Participate in a large complex business project (to increase efficiency and value) and make an impact;
- Working with new state-of-the-art technologies and systems;
- Working in an international, complex business environment with career opportunities;
- Worthy of WP (discussed with each individual);
Important: this vacancy implies a transfer to Krasnodar, Moscow or Minsk.