- - Administrative support of the CEO in business processes- Planning and organization of internal / external meetings and telephone conversations
- - Organization of business trips / trips (including preparation of advance reports)
- - Conducting business correspondence (in Russian, English and German) + work with correspondence
- - Logging of meetings and monitoring the timing of tasks
- - Search and information processing at the request of the head
- - Making presentations, preparing analytical reports and other materials at the request of the head
- - Organization of field and corporate events (Sales and Marketing meeting / Company Day, etc.)
- - Active communication with external clients / partners, as well as with the heads of structural divisions of the company.
- - Higher education
- - Experience in a similar position for at least 5 years (coordinator, Department assistant, assistant Manager)
- - English language proficiency-advanced level or fluent
- - German language proficiency-advanced level or fluent
- - Experience working with a large amount of information
- - Experience in organizing corporate events
- - Strong knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- - Knowledge of office work, business etiquette
- - Diplomacy, proactivity, initiative, responsibility, performance, courtesy to details, stress tolerance.
- - Registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- - Fully "white" salary;
- - Irregular working hours;
- - Decent salary level: salary + allowances;
- - Corporate mobile phone;
- - Office in Moscow city;
- - Work in a professional and friendly team.
Registration under the labor code of the Russian Federation, fully "white" salary, work schedule 5/2 from 9: 00 to 18: 00, decent income level: fixed salary + annual bonus, VMI, payment for mobile communications.