Forwarding driver (E category)
- Delivery of goods between distribution centers;
- Preparation of travel and accompanying goods transportation documentation;
- Control of temperature during transport of goods;
- Keeping the vehicle in technically sound condition.
- Driver's license Cat. DRIVER'S LICENSE CAT;
- Driving experience of 1 half year, confirmed by TD, GPH, military ticket (for persons liable for military service);
- It is desirable to have a SKZI card, personal medical book.
- Employment by the Russian Labour Code;
- White salary (payment for points + km);
- Convenient shift work schedule;
- Payment of daily allowance;
- Paid parking at the expense of the company on the march;
- Vehicles not older than 3 years (KAMAZ, Mercedes, Volvo);
- Technical and informational support through own mobile application;
- 24-hour dispatching service, which will help in any working situation;
- Assistance in SKZI card design;
- Dress uniform (winter and summer kits);
- Life insurance at the company's expense.