Head of accounting
- Leads and manages the CIS Accounts teams (including Management Accounts and Payroll) ensuring up-to-date and compliant accounting records.
- Assists CIS countries for preparing budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Responsible for overseeing all tax affairs, statutory accounting and fiscal issues and ensuring adherence to all local fiscal and corporate regulations in CIS countries.
- Responsible for company compliance to corporate finance policies and standard reports (including SOX) in CIS countries.
- Responsible for actively supporting Commercial and Operational departments in their business development, cost reduction and any other projects for CIS countries.
- Professional qualification.
- Good all round knowledge of local corporate and income taxes, local GAAP and US GAAP.
- Experienced in ERP systems (preferably Oracle).
- At least 7 years of experience at managerial level within Finance / Accounting in an International / Multi-national company, preferably with a USA parent.
- With very strong supervisory and interpersonal skills demonstrated leadership skills and a team player.
- English/Russian - advanced.
- Location, Moscow (centre).
- Competitive salary +annual bonus + corporate benefits.
- Business trips (10%), not requent.